Join us on December 7 as we welcome renowned expert and C.D. Howe Institute Senior Fellow Malcolm Hamilton to the Blue Skies Ontario podium.
A thought leader in the pension industry for much of his career, Malcolm adds to the conversation about:
- The state of the savings crisis (psst...there isn't one)
- The true costs of public sector pensions
He will be joined for a wide ranging panel discussion by Geoff Owen & Tasha Kheiriddin to discuss:
- Is it politically smart or stupid to re-think public sector pensions?
- Can we afford public sector pensions?
- Is there a savings problem? Do we need a government solution?
- What are better alternatives?
- Can this be a winning issue for the centre-right? Why?
- Does the centre-right care about the retirement of Gen Y / Millennials?
The panel will be moderated by Toronto-based journalist Jackie Vandinther.