Data Analytics, GOP politics and New Year Networking
- Date: Tuesday, January 19
- When: 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Where: University Ave. & Dundas St. W.; Royal Canadian Military Institute
- What: Keynote presentation, panel Q&A, networking reception
- Tickets: $30.00, or $40.00 if purhased at the door
Blue Skies Ontario brings Alex Muir home to Toronto for a keynote presentation:
"Modern Micro-targeting: Using 'big data' to find your audience faster & cheaper"
Alex was raised in Toronto, but now works as an analytics consultant for leading GOP campaigns. Alex works at the emerging intersection of technology, voter contact and analytics. His expertise is data analytics, particularly "psychographic targeting".
Alex's recent campaign experience includes Sen. Ted Cruz's Presidential campaign and Thom Tillis' successful 2014 Senate campaign in NC. The Washington Post identified analytics as the foundation for Sen. Cruz's surging campaign.
Join the conversation about how Canada's centre-right can take advantage of current technology - at a price and scale befitting Canadian campaigns.
- Alex will be joined by Lanny Cardow for a thoughtful Q&A. Lanny is a Principal at Indent Communications former head of Digital Operations for the Conservative Party of Canada.
- The panel will be moderated by Anthony Furey, Sun Media Columnist & National Comment Editor.